Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boedangles' Ultimatum

I've reached a point with Boedangles where I have to make a decision as to what exactly his future will be. Right now he has a 5k gearscore when his PvE gear is on. He has pretty much all the triumph armor and a good deal of drops from the higher end heroics and lower end raids. His PvP armor is pretty weak. He has the whole Deadly Gladiator Regalia and some Wintergrasp epics, but overall, it's not that great.

I need to decide if I want to pursue Boedangles as a PvP mage or a PvE mage. He is dual specced as frost for PvP and arcane for PvE. He can get about 3.5k dps unbuffed on bosses and is hit capped for PvE. His PvP stats are a bit weaker.

You might be asking why I just don't do both, and I think eventually I will, but for the time being I want to pursue only one. By dividing and conquering one aspect at a time of my character, I can get things done much faster and more effeciently than if I just tried to get PvP and PvE gear at the same time.

Depending on how things go in my guild raid groups and how I see myself performing in Battlegrounds a decision will be reached. I'll be sure to let you know what my decision is and how I made it when the time comes. In the mean time, enjoy your virtual worlds. :)

-Boe-

No comments:

Post a Comment